You know that I like to “EAT clean,” so I suppose it should come to no surprise that I also like to CLEAN clean. If you aren’t familiar with eating clean, it means consuming whole, “real” foods that are minimally processed and as close to their natural state as possible with no artificial ingredients or components manufactured in a lab. It means eating organic, non-GMO foods that haven’t been sprayed with nasty chemicals in the fields. I don’t want chemicals in our food so I should also strive to keep them out of my house too!
So when my friend introduced me to Norwex cleaning products that remove dust, dirt and grease from all surfaces using ONLY WATER I was intrigued. And when she told me about what makes Norwex different than regular cleaning products, I was convinced I needed to try them.
Norwex’s mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes.
- With Norwex Microfiber Cloths, you simply utilize water so you don’t breathe, touch or ingest chemicals.
- Norwex Microfiber Cloths do not spread dirt, grease or residual particles around the way other cloths, paper towels, rags and sponges do. They pick up everything and trap it into the cloth until you rinse it out.
- The cloth’s micro silver antibacterial agent goes to work to self purify and inhibit bacterial odors, mold and mildew.
- These amazing cloths are actively improving your health as well as the health of our planet.
Well that all sounded great. But I have to admit, I was a little skeptical that I could only use “water” and this magic cloth would get my house as clean as I like. See, once I get started cleaning I tend to become
a little VERY particular and I’m a bit of a major germaphobe. Once I get going, I turn into a neat freak, perfectionist and somewhat (I hate this term) “anal retentive”.
So, my friend told me she’d send me some cloths to try them and see for myself. Well… I’ve been using them now for a few weeks and I AM HOOKED!! I’ve been using them everywhere and they clean better with ONLY WATER than I was cleaning before with a sponge and that toxic spray I was using to spread chemicals all over my house.
Here are some of the ways I’ve been using my Norwex cloths.
- To clean little kiddie finger marks from my windows and mirrors. There is no residue and no streaking! All with water.
- To wipe and clean my kitchen countertops, my electric cooktop and other kitchen surfaces. They even scrub away the maple syrup that the kids spill and gets caked on to my granite countertops!
- When I get another one I’m going to use it to clean my bathrooms.
I LOVE that they
- Can be used everywhere including bathrooms, kitchens, appliances, walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools and more.
- Reduce exposure to toxic fumes and chemicals from cleaners
- Help reduce paper towel use and lessen contributions to landfills
- Decrease air and water pollution from harmful chemical cleansers
- Preserve the environment for future generations
- Save me time – They decrease cleaning time by up to 75%
- Save me money – Reduce the use of cleaning products and supplies by up to 90%
- Clean my house as well, or better, than the “old way”
Don’t believe me! Well, it’s your turn to find out for yourself!
ENTER TO WIN A FREE ENVIROCLOTH! All you have to do is COMMENT on this post! TELL US one toxic cleaning product you would like to eliminate from your home. We will pick a winner from a raffle later this week and give away an EnviroCloth valued at $16.49.
To read more about all of Norwex’s MANY products or to place an order, visit http://www.taliamicek.norwex.biz.